From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:36:53 EST
All I Want For Christmas
Is A Forever Home, A Forever Home
All I Want For Christmas Is a Forever Home
So I Can Have A Merry Christmas..

It Seems So Long Since I 've Been Loved
And I Could Sit By My Masters Feet
Please Only Someone Would  Give Me
A Forever Home I Could Have
A Merry Christmas

Love,
Wolf

Sorry I keep posting about Wolf on Ferret Rescues but we are desperate.
Wolf, a 2 year old male German Shepherd Mix is still without a forever
home and he is still outside in a pen and he doesn't like it out there.
He cries a lot and it breaks my heart.  I know so many are out there that
needs homes and I know homes are hard to find but Please if you can help
me find him a forever home I would be forever grateful and so would Wolf.

Contact Helen or Susan at the Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
New Castle, Pa. 724-654-1596

God Bless You All
Helen