From:
Darryl Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:49:28 -0400
I believe I saw in this newsletter a month or so ago several postings
about moldy ferret food.  We bought ours around that time but didn't notice
anything in the first few scoops, but the rest of the bag has what appears
to be mold.  The brand we bought is 8 in 1.  Is there any suggestions as to
what we should do about sending the food back to Pets.com.  Will they take
it?