From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:44:10 -0500
I've convinced Jesus to come with me to the symposium.  (Although he
thinks I'm a bit "off" since I correspond with other ferret folks on a
regular basis... oh well, it's fun to be a little "off"!) I think we're
going to have a blast.  One thing I need desperately is for ANYONE who
lives in or near where the Symposium is being held who knows of good
vegan/vegetarian resturaunts or grocery stores to email me!  I don't want
to starve to death while I'm there!  And while I do enjoy salads, I don't
think that I want to eat them for every meal!  So if anyone can point me
to a few places I would greatly appreciate it!  Also if anyone else with
"wacky" eating habits is going let me know!  Maybe we can share a pizza!
(Try getting a carnivore to go half on a pizza with no cheese or meat!
Ha!)

Email me!
Melissa McDaniels