From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:31:20 EDT
I was reluctant to post more on the raffle a few days ago as there was the
new that the Utah ferrets needed help as well as CJ, etc.  Then the attack
happened yesterday.  I am still shock, and it's hard to post about the
Afghan raffle.  But as focused and thoughtful as we should be at this time
in our country, we also still need to continue business and keep with our
sanity.  By posting this I am not trying to divert people from the serious
issues at hand.  But there still is and always will be ferrets in Jean's
Shelter that need help.  In addition... the battle with ADV is still at
large.  This affects everyone of our ferrets.  So this in mind I am
posting a reminder about the raffle.

It is only a dollar per ticket, or 5 dollars per six tickets.  The ferret
afhgan is large and will fit on your bed, and may I add Kat Parsons' work
is beautiful.  Carpet Shark Scott has one, and he snuggles in it all the
time with the fuzzie.  I wash it all the time and its still like new.  Is
soft and a grand work of art. :)

Mail your money for your chance at the afghan to Ron Carter,
3002 N. Avalon Place, Peoria, IL 61604-2726.  Make the check payable to:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter (Jean will mail half to the ADV
research).  Mail the checks by October 1st.  You may want to put on the
outside of your envelope (on the back) that this is for donation if you
don't want your check returned if it arrives far too late.  If you want
your tickets snail mailed, include a self addressed, stamped envelope.
Or if you like you can have your ticket numbers emailed to you (you can
even ask that your tickets be scanned so you can see them via email).
Ron Carter/fuzziedad can be emailed: [log in to unmask]

I know that the Ferret Oracle has been handling this raffle up to this
point, but she is in the closet still hiding.  I think she is too sad to
speak right now.  But you can count on the fact that she will be back. :)

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: