From:
"Megan J. Speckmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:30:50 -0600
I've just recently started to receive fml and have learned so much.  I'm a
new ferret mom.  I first got one and two days later had to get a friend.  I
started with a crudy superpet cage that has actually worked out okay.  If
you can get them together without breaking them they are expandable.  I
worked at a pet store in Madison, WI where I also adopted two adult ferrets
that were no longer welcome because of a not so nice landlord.  Their cage
was also a super pet so I just stacked the cages together.  My roomate was
not excited when I brought home my first little cutie and she now loves
all of my babies.  I just want to thank everyone for all the ferret
information.  I no longer work at the pet store I was at, and of the
Madison pet stores I think they are the most reputable.  Even before I
worked there I was not given nearly enough information.  I just wish I
would have known about our local ferret shelter.  I don't think people
realize how much work ferrets are, especially babies.  I'm happy with mine,
but I worry about who ferrets are sold too.  Thanks for all the info!

Megan and Horton, Who, Sammy, and Spike