From:
Iain Nesbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 16:42:12 -0400
      re:responding to their names
      Ours (mine and my brother/roommate) don't always respond to their
names, but one does around half the time. What they do respond to is when
I shake the can of cat treats. This is a trick I learned from a friend
and will bring them running from any trouble they might be causing.

      re: Snow
      We finally broke down and took our ferrets into the snow but seeing
as it was -24 with the windshield ('really cold' in Fahrenheit), we
didn't last more than a couple of minutes. Although it was fun to watch
them tunnel, I was pretty worried about losing them in it.

      re:Honey nut cheerios
      One of my ferrets adores them to the point of mugging me in the
morning. Although on most mornings I'm not in a great mood, I don't mind
too much. Although she does climb onto my shoulder so that anything that
get's close to my mouth, also get's close to her mouth.

      Glad to see some canucks speaking out
      Iain Nesbitt
   Peterborough,Ont.