Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:44:07 -0700
Hi all

I am running a little behind in my reports.  Sorry for dat but I have been
a little buzy lately.  Will be catching up very soon.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Buster.  He waz given da
tour of da place.  He waz interested in all da food places there.  He went
to da Fruit Bar and had a little of dat.  Then he went to da Babyfood
Balconey and had some of dat.  Then he went to da Gravy Gourmet and had
some of dat.  I never seen a ferret eat so much.  I bet if you stick a pin
in him he would bust.  He said he hadn't been able to swallow for a while
and was so hungry but he feels a lot better now.  He said to tell hiz mommy
he is much better and to send hiz luv and lots of hugs and cuddles.

Another little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Sigmund.  He waz
met by a whole bunch of other ferrts there.  They were interested in all da
happenings at home and it waz some time before they were caught up on all
da gossip and news.  They went over to da ferretone flood and were lapping
up ferretone while they talked.  He said he felt much better now.  He said
to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send her lots of kisses.  He also
said to send luv to all hiz aunties and to send each a kiss for him.

I don't normally do da dog stuff but I did go over and check and passed on
da message to their welcomer.

I did greet those two dat came in.  I will look after them and make sure
they are well cared for since they came in before their time.  The big boss
will handle what needs to be done in hiz own time and in hiz own way as
always.

Well I am off as I still have a lot to do.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee