From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:59:53 -0400
I received a call today from Mary Lou at Ferrets Magazine, asking my
permission to give my phone number to a woman who wants to make a national
ferret organization a beneficiary in her will.  Of course I said 'yes'!

The woman fell in love with ferrets 5 years ago when she researched a
good pet to keep in an apartment-sized condo, a pet which did not need to
be walked early in the morning :) Now they own her heart... don't we all
know that story!  All she wanted from me was our info and an assurance
that we did all our work for ferret shelters.

As always, we want to thank all of you for making S.O.S.  a 'national
ferret organization.' S.O.S. also wants to thank CJ Jones for speaking so
highly of us to Mary Lou and for mentioning us in her May/June editorial
note.

On another positive note, the long-overdue FML Shelter List is complete
and sitting somewhere in BIG's computer.  Expect to see it sometime this
month.  My apologies for not completing an update sooner.

Blessings
Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *