From:
Laura L'Heureux Kupkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 19:08:33 CST
(Bill, pleeeeaaase let me post this -- I know it's sort of like an
advertisement but I've lost track of who all this is relevant to. LLK :) )

[Moderator's note: I think it's just fine to post something like this.
 Actually, I almost subscribed to EXOTIC-L myself, but I'm already overwhelmed
 and birds, as much as I love them, aren't my strongest interest.  BIG]

To all those who seem as crazy about their birds as their ferrets, a
suggestion.  Brand new list begun Dec., 1994: EXOTIC-L.  Send the message:

SUBSCRIBE EXOTIC-L Jane Doe

to:   [log in to unmask]
[ Or to CUNYVM if easier, which will automatically forward your name.  BIG]

It's a bit high volume already but it's well worth it and can be sent in digest
form if you set it to.  Hope to see you there. . .

Laura, owned by Trella and Tribble ferrets, Lucky budgie, and Dudley Senegal
        parrot

Laura L'Heureux Kupkee
U. of Illinois Vet Med Class of `96