From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:29:43 -0600
Ever since the loss of Nova in the last week I have been thinking of a way
to do something special for all those who have lost ferrets over the
years.  I have come up blank.  I like the idea of helping out shelters in
need and there are many out there who could benefit so much if enough
people would contribute in some small way.  What I am asking is for
someone who reads this email who has an idea of sorts that I could either
work with them on or alone on a project.  I just need to do something
beneficial for ferrets in some small way and I need some ideas.  I think
the ferrets at The Rainbow Bridge would agree and smile down upon their
mommies and daddies for helping those in need.  It could be in memory of
them.  Please feel free to email me directly with any ideas you all may
have.  I have all the time and energy in the world when it comes to
ferrets

Sincerely,
Diane