From:
"Carol Ann Quinville (and kids!)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 16:45:22 EST
    To: Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>

I don't have any fuzzies right now due to a bad medical situation but I
still read all the stories, etc.  Your Ferret Christmas Carol song...Jingle
Bells sure brought back a ton of great memories.  Nothing is safe!!  Gosh!
I really miss mine a bunch.

     To: Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fun ferret song
>My Oscar Lies Over the Food Dish (tune: "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean")

I remember one similar to this from a long time ago.  Yes, the songs and
poems are some of my favorites also.  Thanks for the repeat!

To everyone who knew me before.......HOWDY! Yep! Still kicking!

To everyone that has never heard of me........Glad to know another hooked
Fuzzie lover.

Love, Cheers, meOWWW!, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
In Memory of our fuzzies........Our Ferrets: Rascal (chief in charge and
mama's main lover boy, greatest kisser awarded!), Brandy (was always way to
busy to pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but
fiesty and a real great house-keeper!  OH NO!), Pogo (mama calls me Bubba
cause I'm a real CHUNK!  I was over 5 pounds!), Stinkey (was the great
leader and biggest trouble maker), Rascal (mama's other lover boy, was very
shy but a great kisser too) and Samantha (the best and most fun personality
of all of them).....We miss you all greatly!  But we know in our hearts you
are waiting at the rainbow bridge.  Rascal and Brandy are still living with
a new fun family.  They get to control a hedge hog, 5 cats, 2 large dogs
and an Iguana.  Sounds fun, huh?

Tashe....our cat......long since gone and waiting at the bridge with the
fuzzies. He loved playing with them but knew the top of the computer was
safer!
and now .......
Lobo (the Guard Wolf) and their mama Carol and daddy John too!

Please visit our web site at......(fun pictures!)
http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm
Lady [log in to unmask]