Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:05:42 EDT
This is off the ferret topic, but on the avocado topic.  I made some
homemade guacamole one day, put it down, left the room, and came back
to find my cat's whole head in the bowl eating like he'd been starved
for a week.  Now whenever I make it he does whatever he can to get to it,
and the more jalepeno's I put in it, the more he likes it!  He has also
started going nuts over scallion hummus.  And whenever he hears the
raisins for the ferrets, he shoves the ferrets out of the way to get to
the raisins for himself.  I think Smokey thinks he's a human (or a
ferret).  He shoves them out of the way for ferretone and ferretlax, too.

Kelly White Southampton, MA