From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:17:10 -0800
Will try to word this where other's will understand.  BIGs archieves only
list 31 posts on hobs or whole hobs so I need your help.

We rescued two ferret's, maybe in hopes of keeping one.  Starting to feel
like a halfway house.  A shelter we know would take them both.  Will only
talk about the hob right now.  He is supposedly one year old and about 5
pounds 4 ounces.  All four of ours are 1.4 F, 1.7 F, 2.1 F and 2.5 M
pounds.  This hob is hugh.  From what I know hobs can be more aggressive to
other animals.  We let him play with ours three times from 15-20 min.  Have
to say all he wants to do is grab their throats (not necks) and drag them.
If he were neutered do you think his size would be a problem, would he be
less aggressive?  I know all of our news ones had to drag each other for a
short time.  Are there other concerns I would have to be worried about?

Would appreciate your help..  Thank You...
Debbie