From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:41:30 EDT
Yes, its true, Robin the surviving ferret from the rescue from Mike
Tyson's home in Nov. 1999 will be in a documentary about his pathetic
life.  They want to put the story about his neglect of the ferrets that
left one dead and one barely alive when I rescued them.

The people from Star TV, ( I think that's the name) will be in Vegas
this week to film our part in the documentary.  It will only be shown in
England but we will get a copy of the tape.  The people from the show
said that when the rescue happened it was a big deal over there and made
many people mad.

Robin is now 8 years old and is very sick.  Her heart is very weak and
she is on 4 different meds twice daily.  She has died 7 times and I have
brought her back but thumping on her chest.  The only thing that could
save her is a little ferret pacemaker, which there is no such thing.  her
quality of life is good for the most part, she runs and plays with her
best friend Repeat, her appetite is great and she has no other health
problems.  She has her dying spells when she gets her meds and fights
me to take them.  She is a very spunky little girl.  She has survived a
horrible experience from the Idiot Mike Tyson and she has a very strong
will to live.  After one of her episodes, she gets up, eats like a horse
and just looks at me like nothing happened.  And what she doesn't know
is she makes my heart stop every time her stops.  So please keep little
Robin in your thoughts that she holds on long enough to meet her Auntie
Robin in November.  I know Robin is wanting to give her lots of lovin!

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"