From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:48:01 -0700
Squeaker, was hiding in a porch area, one of the neighbor called me, so
I thought maybe it was one of mine. Squeaker had a nub too, she looked
like bear but when she walked doing the bunny hop. I put notices out
around the Mobile Park, at the store no one claimed her. Then a year
later I talking to Art (tenant in the park), about ferrets, he finally
told me about a friend that was visiting him that his ferret got out
of the house somehow.

I went in to get Squeaker brought her out and Art called her Marcie,
he couldn't believe it. I told him I put fliers up on the store board
around the park area. During that the year she was missing, her owner
died. Art was going to call the man mom and let her know that "Marcie"
was alive and living next door to Rick.

Boy, I tell you it was nice to know she had a wonderful owner, that
loved her to the end.

Marie