From:
Andy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:51:29 -0500
>Reply to: Nina Janes <[log in to unmask]>
>I have sent an e-mail message to NPR requesting that they do a story on pet
>ferrets on March 7.  Their address is [log in to unmask] for Morning Edition,
>or [log in to unmask] for All Things Considered...

Roga Mae & Ali Quid, pet Cyber-Ferrets will be promoting National Ferret
Freedom Day in WorldsAway, an interactive multi-media service on CompuServe
[CIS:AWAY].  This event will be celebrated with the two ferret avatar's
having a wedding on-line (yes, I as the human companion will be acting on
behalf of my two ferrets, but I've been doing that for quite some time).
Roga Mae & Ali Quid have quite a bit of fun, and they thought it would be
great to use National Ferret Freedom Day to do this and call attention to
the joys of ferret companionship, and the need for ferret emancipation in
yet a few more FFZ's.  If you are on CompuServe, you are invited to attend
by looking up WorldsAway at CIS:AWAY, or contact Andy Smith at CIS
[log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]).

National Ferret Freedom Day can be a step for us to gain more ferret freedom
around our nation.

"Hello American Greetings?  What?  No cards for National Ferret Freedom Day?
What do you mean not having a card for such an imporant national holiday?
Why Halmark has one coming out [have to call them next...].  Are you going
to let them corner the market on that holiday?  What do you mean you didn't
know about it?  It's been big for years!  [since Dec.  1995 anyway] ..."

Andy Smith