From:
Matt Ouimette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 23:24:01 -0800

> From:    Robert Malick <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Check out the "net surf" section of the April issue of WIRED magazine.
>
> Looks like someone's ferret ASCII art got selected as the "Random ASCII
> art o' the month".

I have not seen April's 'WIRED' myself, but I have been told by a someone who
HAS seen it that it's the ASCII ferret I use for my .sig and .plan  (It's
more than 4 lines, so I rarely use it) - I can't wait to look and see,
especially since one of my URLs was in 'WIRED's NET SURF in march as well. :)
 I certainly hope it's mine. :)

Matt O.
ermine!

> Path Valley is now suing Agway for $5.6 million. The article says "Although
> they may recover financially, they will never recover emotionally."

[rest of article snipped]

I am apalled  truly shocked, I certainly hope Path Valley gets all 5.6 Mil and
more, but Path Valley probably agrees with me that watching your friends
wither and die in front of you is not a good thing..  please keep us informed
of any continuing news?  this is truly a tragedy..