From:
Jacci Denney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:53:38 EST
You may remember me talking about the problem of Jinx shedding her
undercoat.  Well, it's coming back, thick and shiny, and oh, so soft.
It is also darker.  She used to be a standard sable with the mask, now
she a hooded sable.  Wow, she's soft.

Mouse is doing better, lots of meds for ECE, but is responding very well.
Watching everyone closely.  We have a new member to the clan.  Riley came
to us from a home that didn't know how much work ferrets are.  He's
having a ball running around, I don't think he understands why he's not
locked up in a cage for weeks at a time.

Jacci