From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 00:02:05 -0800
My 5 y.o., neutered male has recently begun acting like a hob.  Today I
found him actually trying to mate with one of my whole females.  The hair on
his head and neck is very thin, you can see skin.  The rest of his coat is
rather straggly, although he has not had a good coat since a bout of ECE
about 2.5 years ago.  I'm assuming that he has an adrenal tumor.  Are these
symptoms enough to warrant surgery?  Is there anything else than can cause
such behavior changes?

Cindy