From:
kristen herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 14:07:27 -0500
        First of all, I'd like to thank those of you who wrote me
concerning blocking the fridge.  The suggestions have been most
helpful!
        Secondly, I'd like to address the wonders of ferrets and
_SNOW_!  I though that they would be too cold to enjoy Saratoga's
first real snowfall of the year, but I was curious.  Not only did they
LOVE the snow, but they froliced like I had never seen before.  Nesta
was trucking around, head happily buried under that really soft, cold,
white stuff.  Roo just bounced around trying to catch him!  I was
shocked to see them run so fast - i did a few diving catches just to
grab the fast little suckers!  Fun, fun, and more fun.  Best of all,
when we got inside, we snuggled in front of the hairdryer and the two
of them stole sips out of my mug of hot chocolate....:)
                -Kristen and Roo and Nesta  (whoohooo!  We LOVE snow!)
Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.

End of network mail