Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:51:22 -0400
Hola Everyone,

My little SassyFrassu Has to sail away from me today to join her cage
mate Pepsi and all of her old time buddies of the Scruff You Gang.

SassyFrassy is a beautiful fully hooded black sable.  She is so
prissified that we actualy thought something was the matter with her
back.  Very very dainty, girly walk but she was a little spitfire too.
She gave Jubilee a run for her money for the position of queen and
little Miss Sassy never took no mess from anybody.

Sassyfrass came to me with her cage mate pepse about 5 years ago.  They
had been dumped in a pet store to be resold because the children would
not take care of them.  Both had upper respitory infections to beat the
band.  Pepsi was listed as 5 years old at the time and Sassyfrass was 4.

We lost Pepsi to cardio approx 1.5 years later.  Sassafrass underwent
adrenal surgery and had her pancreas debulked.  She has been on pred for
thelast 4 years to control her insulinoma.  She has done very well until
now.

Sassy lost all control of her bowel last week.  Despite all efforts she
has steadily gone down hill and all of our attempts to bring her around
have failed.  Sassy hates her medicine.  She shows no more interest in
getting up and has lost the taste for her gravy.  Her poops have turned
black and tarry and her tail bottlebrushes in pain when I try to clean
her little bottom.  Sassy is approximatly 9 years old and there is no
getting better.  It is time to set her feet to dancing in the clouds.

Sandee, please help our fiesty little girly girl find Pepsi (the toy
king), Jubilee and the rest of the Scruff You Gang, RinkyDink, BigFun,
Noble, Frolic, Blaze, and Navidad.

HappyTails & HappyHearts,

Karen & the Jacksonville Jive
@ The Bridge, Jubilee and the Scruff You Gang