From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:37:30 -0400
Standing guard over the graves of my pets who have gone to Rainbow Bridge is
a statue of St.  Francis, the Patron Saint of Animals.  If I had one, there
would also be a statue of Dayna Frazier, who, IMHO, should be the Saint of
Ferrets.

For the new subscribers to the FML, Dayna has helped more ferrets than even
she can count.  And as Harold and Bob have mentioned, she has done so at
great personal sacrifice.  All of us love ferrets, but there is only one
Dayna.

The time has come when Dayna needs help.  Characteristically, she won't ask
for it.  But she needs it desperately.  She and Jim will be loading the
truck for her move next Monday.  If you're anywhere close, please help if
you can.  They will be traveling from Southern California to East Tennessee.
Are you somewhere in between?  Can you offer food and shelter for a night?
If you can, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  I'll see that Jim
gets your information and will pass any responses back to you or will put
you in direct contact with him.

Harold said in his post that Dayna's future is uncertain, and part of that
is true.  I'm no Nostradamus, but I can predict one thing with crystal
clarity: Wherever Dayna Frazier is, many animals (and certainly many
ferrets) will find their way to her loving care.  The homeless, the sick,
the injured, and the dying will find themselves in her tender arms.  She may
not be wearing new clothing and she may be hungry (as she so often has
been), but the fur babies will be safe and secure with the Mother Teresa of
Ferrets.

Please help Dayna if you can.

C.B. and Maximilian
May Kodo's Light Shine for the Whole World to See