From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:53:36 -0600
Hello all, after catching up on a few days worth of FML's I have a couple
of things I wanted to address.

Ela, how can you make ferret soaps without a raison scent.

I think for a "male" scent you may want to consider no scent, I for one
don't like to smell like anything other than my cologne.  Everything else
I buy is unscented.

Aileen, I am sure all of your animals wait for you at the bridge, I have
had so many over the years from hermit crabs, to various rodents, to
lizards, a dog, cats, snakes, you name it.

I am going to be mauled by all of my critters when I show up.

And last but not least I was almost knocked over by my big boy Bob this am.
Bob is a very active playful 4.9 lb male.

I guess I was paying too much attention to Marmot this morning, because all
of the sudden Bob took a flying leap from the couch into my side.  I turned
to face my attacker and he just kept leaping into the air, it was like he
had springs on his feet and he couldn't control it.  What a hoot.

I have said it before and I will say it again, get up early and start you
day with your weasels.  I never leave the house without a smile.

Have a great day everyone
Mark
Bob (come on *leap* dad *leap* and play *leap* with me)
Marmot ( I am still to cute and prissy to leap about)