From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:46:32 -0700
I read so much on this list about how ferret tails smell differently from
the rest of their bodies, that I finally decided to sniff my 5's little
tails to see!  Four of them just smelled like ferrets, not a bad thing in
and of itself, of course, but not as exciting as certain other listees have
led me to expect.  Except for Diva, my little blind girl.  Her tail reminds
me of violets!  So maybe its not just a tall "tail" (tee hee!) after all,
and some ferts tails do smell flowery!

Vickie, Diva the yummy-smelling, Moogie (who is doing just fine), Pandora
the evil scourge of all cats and dogs, Tank the insane sofa-to-coffee-table
leaper, and Flower the climb-up-your-leg-and-cling-there ferret.