From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 13:48:02 -0500
To everyone in FML,

Hey there! I have been subscribed to FML for a few months now but this
is the second time I am writing. My boyfriend and I have two ferrets at
this time and we are thinking about getting a third. The closest place
we could buy a pet store ferret is Chicago but the only ones available
are Marshall Farms ferrets. With all the talk about MF ferrets that have
been going on, we would prefer to get a ferret that is bred by someone
else. Would anyone know of a ferret breeder, or a ferret shelter, near
Chicago or in the Southern Michigan area, where we could either purchase
or adopt a ferret? Any information would be much appreciated!!!!

soo and sam
misha (sable 1 and a half yr old male)
Lemke (1 year old male....light sable)