From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:30:17 -0500
For those who didn 't make it to the MaFF Ferret Freedom Day celebration,
you really missed a great time.  Lots of ferrets and lots of people, great
food, and a wonderful time.  You could tell that the MaFF people put a lot
of time and thought into their event - everything went perfectly.  They even
had signs up at the major intersections pointing the way to the event - even
I didn't get lost this time.

Let me brag a little here.  The winner of the tube races was to be selected
as the MaFF 1997 ferret mascot.  Thor, one of our shelter's former
residents, won.  Thor was adopted by Amy Goldman.  He's a big, handsome
ferret with loads of personality.  He'll make MaFF a great mascot.

Dick B.