From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2014 20:03:25 -0700
Hi! We love to bring to you all a collection of super treasures, unique
hard to find items, and even odd ball stuff...and COLD HARD CASH!!! Our
Ferretstock 2014 raffles are no exception!

NASCAR fans?...Looks in the $1 items, then for a really cool suede
jacket look at #3002!

Ya need some extra cash! Check out the 50:50 in the $1....and look at
the $3 - There a cool crisp ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL and $100 worth of
prizes!

Everyone needs a wet vac...yep, we've got a super duper stainless steel
one, check out the $3!

Ferret Bedding...its in every category, the most gorgeous you'll ever
see!

www.rockysraffles.com

So much, and I hope I've got your interest! I hope more than anything
that we can have your support to continue to keep our doors open.

We currently have a $755 balance on our vet bill, with 4 more coming
in this week, and our shelter is now over my desired limit.......but I
just couldn't refuse a 7+yr old nekkid old man that was being tossed
away like yesterday's news.....I'm hoping he'll get along with the
other 7yr old nekkid old man I took in last week!!!

We try, and enjoy serving the community as best we can. Thank you all
so much!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs