Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:09:21 -0800
I've decided to have my 3 ferrets tested for ADV.  Have an appointment
this Friday for my vet to draw blood.  I will send to United.

Shortly after I adopted Parris, I learned one of her 8 cage mates died
suddenly.  No necropsy was done.  I was told there were no apparent
symptoms.  The two boys have only been around their *shipping mates* as
far as I know.  The Little Kidd went from a pet store to a *home*, to
being banned to the garage.  When I picked him up he was frightened, cold
and sad.  Vet said he was all of 8 weeks old.  All appear in good health
at this point.  I do go to the pet stores to check on various critters,
am around other ferrets from time to time.  So..  it's probably a good
thing to know.  One way or the other.  Please wish us *negative results*,
and that it doesn't hurt too much :((

In Touch, Ardith
Parris, The Kidd, The Little Kidd
mailto:[log in to unmask]