From:
Hollie DeGuire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:39:50 -0500
Hi everyone :)

I know is has been quite a while since I've responded to or even read
anything on here (I have since entered the owrld of skunks), but I think
I have a problem, and I need to know if anyone has a really spectacular
vet in the Columbus ohio area.  Shnoog is 6, and is SUPER thin and his
tial is balding :-( Claudia at 7 still has a beautiful coat, but Shnoog is
worrying me so I think it's time to take him in and get bloodwork done :-(

I was contemplating OSU, but I don't like that they have to do
"treatments" in a back room, I would prefer to help hold them while
the blood is drawn.

Thank you very much in advance for any advice :)
Hollie (and Shnoog)