From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 1994 23:42:15 -0500
Kate,
     Thank you very much for that sweet little ditty, I really enjoyed it, I
just happened to read that issue at 3:00 in the morning and couldn't help but
laugh.  I sang it all the way to bed, Of course I woke up hubby,..I guess I
earned a couple more "I know she's nuts now" points for that. Oh well. :-)  I
know that song will be sung in many a Furo folk songs for generations to
come. Robin and his Merry Masketeer's have taken that to be their rally song
before they go on a raid.:-) and Mhink Marion has begun to sing it to her
baby Furo's.
Friar Tuck Furo has even drank to it! We all enjoyed it and Thank you very
much! You have a very nice tallent for rewording the song and making them
"Ferret-tized". We all will be awaiting your next rendition.

Michelle and The MASKeteer's:-)