From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:26:14 EDT
>From:    "Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets for Dummies - reading complete
>I just finished Ferrets for Dummies this past weekend.  In a word, it is
>excellent!... I just have one question for Kim; when will More Ferrets
>for Dummies be written?  <hint, hint!>

Thanks, Tim!  I'm glad you're enjoying the book!!  But I'm still recovering
from the first edition - way too soon to start picking up the pen (or
keyboard) again.  LOL.  Seriously, I covered so many topics, including ones
you won't find in ANY pet ferret books, that there's little left to put in.
However, the biggest change to the 2nd edition will be information on ADV
with the help of the ADV knowledgeable people out there.  And it's too soon
for that.  I've also been keeping up with changes (particularly shelters
listings) that get e-mailed to me so that I have them for future.  Changes
will also be posted on my website in addition to cuts that the evil editors
made.  Hint to those who know of changes!!!  E-mail them to me!  In all
honesty, I think my next book is actually going to be a Chinchilla or
Guinea Pig book.....but I also have 2 novels started, as well as a pet
name book (over 5,000 names so far).

**Public apology to Pam of STAR Ferret.  We BOTH know the website addy was
correct when it went in.  I guess editors aren't perfect either :-0 ARGH!!!

Anyway, glad you're enjoying the book! And thanks for the kudos!

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
http://www.animalsforawareness.org"
Animals for Awareness a USDA non-profit, educational facility
"Protection through Education"
Dedicated to education and the rescue of exotic animals

Come join our list!
http://www.onelist.com/community/Procyonid_Viverrid
Procyonid_Viverrid
For the raccoon, coati, kinkajou, ringtail cat, genet, civet, and
binturong lovers!