Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:56:03 -0400
Hi All,
My wife and I wake up at 5 am to take care of 60 ferrets and hold down a
full time job with one paid empolyee who is not very schedule oriented.
I would like to thank Bonita who came up from Georgia to visit her family
but had the time to give us some help.  She was wonderful with the ferrets
and they miss her still.

Thanks again Bonita and we really appreciate your help.  We can always use
help with cleaning cages and playing with ferrets and we also have ferrets
that are waiting for a good home at http://www.tamart.com/ad.html

Steve & Cheryl

from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow bridge including the gang
of 60 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill payers.  Please visit us and
our business of ferrets at http://www.tamart.com/sr.html or our business
at http://www.tamart.com/ and for email mailto:[log in to unmask] or
mailto:[log in to unmask] or via ICQ #2851077