From:
Elizabeth Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 03:25:25 -0500
On NBC's House of Frankenstein, part 1 of 2, about 5 minutes from the end of
the program, the lady werewolf was indeed chasing the ferret as prey, while
herself being chased by both a cop *and* the head vampire.  The beautiful
little sable scooted into a lovely tunnel just in time, and we weren't
forced to listen to fake "ferret sounds" or see our beloved fuzzies defamed
in any way.  I, for one, was a happy camper.

O.K., so ferrets aren't usually running around in the woods at night, but it
made for an interesting visual change from the typical bunny rabbit chase
scene.  Ferrets *do* run, bound, and hide exceptionally well, after all, and
are extremely good at hamming things up!

Another ferret sighting, while I'm at it - there is a brief glimpse of a
lovely albino (male, I think) in the television production of Jack The
Ripper (I hope that's the actual title, at least) from a few years ago
starring Michael Caine, Andre Agassi, Jane Seymore, and Lewis Collins.  When
Caine & Collins go to see the Queen's physician, the lucky ferret is
wandering the shelves behind the Doctor.  I made my friend rewind that part
of the tape at least three times just to see the ferret!  Sigh, what we
won't do for our fuzzies!

Dooks and ferret kisses to all,
Litz
Vixis & Vaya