From:
Katrina Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 17:37:49 +0000
Hi All,
As requested by Bob and Kitty and by Dave and Debbie Les, we will be holding
a candlelight vigil for Kodo tomorrow night (Sunday) from 9:30 to 10:30 PM
at the Lansing State Capitol in memory of Kodo.  Please join us if you can.
Together we will mourn for the loss of our innocent sweet little Kodo.

Don't forget to join the rally on Monday if possible.  Then we will show the
world that there is a large mass of ferret owners and ferret lovers who will
not stop until ferrets have the same rights as cats and dogs including a
quarantine period.

If you can make the vigil and/or the rally, but you don't have a place to
stay, contact me (Katrina) at (517) 887-2030 or Debi Arthur at (517)
484-4024.  You are welcome to stay with us!!

Katrina Ramsell

(517) 887-2030

PLEASE NOTE: The MEDIA HAS BEEN CALLED and I'm certain that they will
be there!!!