From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:53:28 -0700
Wow, have you seen the skies lately?  We've had some extra blue ones.
And at night, we are lit up by that fantastic moon.  It was so full
this past week.  You should see the weangels in the moonlight at night.
Their wings glisten like glitter, and their halos sparkle.  Also, we
are getting close to a meteor shower.  And I can't wait.

I went off to find a very beloved ferret named Oskie.  Because I wanted
to make sure that she knows what to do when the falling stars start to
streak the skies.  I found her lying on a cloud with her ear pressed
upon it.  I asked what she was doing and she told me that she was
listening to her mommy.  "Oh really?  What's she been saying".  With a
huge silly smile she said, "She miiiiiiiiiisses me".  She said that Dr
Parker had thoughts of her as well.  We sat and talked about the cool
FML calendar and how Storm is in this one.  She seemed so proud when we
talked about him being a calendar boy.  Then she burrowed and snuffled
all through the cloud, popping her head up here and there with bits of
cloud clinging to the top of her head.  She was "basking" in her moms
thoughts!

"Oskie, I came to tell you about a couple of things."  I went on to
tell her how her little sister Annie was doing, and mostly that her big
brother Sammy wa s going in for surgery.  She seemed concerned.  But I
told her that her mommy wanted her and the others to do something
special.  I think it's a great idea, because it gives Oskie a chance to
help.  When Sammy goes into surgery, Oskie and the others will ride down
the sunrays and whisper good thoughts in Sammy's ear.  They will stay
for the whole surgery to hold his hand.  And they will keep whispering
angel secrets until he awakens to be with his mommy and Annie again.  No
matter what Sammy is not going to be alone.  Oscar gave the cloud a
final roll, said okay, and asked why else I was there.

Ah, yes, the important business.  Lol.  I told Oscar that we had to
practice up for the shooting stars.  Yup.  Tail riding.  Sufin' the
skies, and skimboarding over the atmosphere.  It's party time for all
weangels.  Yes indeed.  So off we went to find the others and practice
up our chasing, jumping, and riding.  You have to hold the wings exactly
right for aerodynamics you know.  It's a tricky business.  Then you have
to keep wiping off the star dust in between stars or you'll get weighed
down and won't go as far.  It's an art really... and it's something Oskie
will be doing!  So look to the sky!