From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:33:48 EDT
:::out of the sky comes the Wonder Wagon, doing perfectly executed barrel
rolls, she shoots through the sky like a comet::

Woooo Hoooo Mommy, where did you learn to fly like that?

Watching Top Gun on the late show Tonks, did ya like it?

That was way cool, Mommy, what's banal?  LOL oh honey that's one the
words the Oracle tosses out there to try and impress people.  She is
trying to fast talk her way out of being 3 days late to start the race.

Well why was she late Mommy?

::::chuckle:::: She couldn't find the "ON" flip switch for the hover
wagon.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::slapping knee::: oh Mommy that's
funny.  Mommy did you see the Oracle is drinking from socks?

LOL No honey, she was drinking Saki, its a drink.  she is a bit of a sot
yanno.  You have to watch her when she drinks.  She dances around yelling
"taco, taco, taco, and got milk?" it's very disturbing.  Don't pay her
any mind darlin.

Mommy, where are we  heading now?

Back across the US  again honey,  we are almost to the eastern shores  now.

What's that Mommy.  :::pointing at the tall ship way below::

Why Tonks, that's the USS Constellation, we are in Maryland.  Oh, we have
to stop here!

No can do Mommy we are running late.

Tonks, Patience, we have plenty of time, the Oracle is so far behind us
we could skate backwards and still win this race.  But I have to stop
here to get some tickets from Aunty Kim for a beautiful afghan that is
going to be raffled at the Ferret Fandango.

<http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue-raffle.html>

Oh Yippee, I like to  snuggle in dem afghans

:::flipping switches to shutdown:::
Here we are Tonks, this is just a quick stop so stay close.

Robin
The  Ferret  Charmer
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html