From:
Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 10:59:58 +0600
>Fluid intake is normal, food intake is normal, activity level may be a bit
>on the low side, but then that could be a result of them being able to run
>around all day.  Pooh VOLUME is normal, just green and slimy.  Again, the
>only dietary change has been Iams Adult cat food from Kitten food.  Could
>all this be caused by a change in diet?  Would it be better for the fuzzies
>to switch back?

I had the slimy green poop problem when I tried my ferts on Marshall's food.
As soon as I switched them back, the greenies stopped.

My only ECE experience is with the ferrets at the shelter I volunteer at, so
I'll leave that topic to the experts.  I just wanted to pass on that I did
have definite poop problems with a change in diet.

   / Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]> /
 /    http://shoga.wwa.com/~crenaud/    /