From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:00:19 EST
The Dook Dook perfume set and the 8 piece set of bedding for Sneakers
that Lynn made.  All of the money from those 2 listings go straight to
the shelters.  Neither of these lovely gift sets have high bids right
now.  Due to eBay rules, I can't put that in the listing so I will have
to plead on newsgroups and to customers.  I HATE doing that for fear of
making more people mad and being flamed, but here goes.  If you can take
a look and feel free to cross post to your favorite newsgroup

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7192839790

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7722193989

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130
830-606-0734
Ferret Merchandise
<http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz>

Julie

Jazzy, Bear, Roscoe, Scooter, Slinky, Fiona,  Fizzy, Abby Sue, Polo, Al,
Sammie, Neiko, & Reico
Sidney Sue at the Rainbow Bridge (we love U)

Please check out my quality, affordable ferret bedding, your fuzzy will
love it!!!!!!!

<http://the1ferretschoice.bravehost.com/index.html>
 or
<http://funnyfuzzyweasels.no-ip.info/JuliesWebPage/JuliesPage1.htm>