From:
"W. Carolina Ferret Club (Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:52:32 -0500
Hi....
Well, we have started to get the Western Carolina Ferret Shelter web site
filled with all the Information sites.  If you have a Web Site that you
would like to add to our links page, send us the URL and we will get it up
for you.  If you are a Ferret Club, Ferret Shelter, Ferret Organization, or
Ferret Vendor, we have a spot for you also.  Please take a few minutes to
visit the WCFS web site.  We would also like you to join igive, so you may
help us by surfing.  igive is free and takes only a few mins to join.

If you live in the Shelter Area, Please give us a call, we would love to
hear from you.  The WCFS is looking for many ways to help raise Money to
pay our vet bills off.  igive is one of the ways to help.

thank you
Judy & Gary Skinner
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
3219 Oran Yount Lane
Granite Falls, NC
28630
828-396-8117