Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:33:34 +0000
During the last week of one of my ferrets life he started to go to the
bathroom all over the bottom of his cage. I tried as best as I could to
remove the smell with dishwashing detergent and nature's miracle cage
cleaner but it hasn't helped any because his cagemate's bathroom habits
have gotten worse.

I've been told that I should use bleach but I really don't like using
something that I know is really environmentally unfriendly, especially
since it looks like I'll have to take the cage outside to give it a
really good scrub. Does anyone have any ideas? Please help