Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:12:41 -0700
 ...was that losing hair on a ferrets tail was normal and that they
always did so every summer. It was natural.

I now know that is not true because I haven't seen a naked tail since
the last adrenal ferret I had.

 ... That snapping their noses with your fingers, hard, or otherwise,
stops them biting.

Wrong!! Positive enforcement, cuddles, patience and love, will win over
a ferret any day.

Caging saves your furniture. Well, it might but then you won't have a
happy ferret. Over caging causes depression, aggression, and
anti-social behaviour.

Raisins are the best treat to give ferrets. Thank goodness that isn't
the case anymore.

That's all I can think of for now.

betty and her blurs o'fur
For the love of ferrets