Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:36:12 -0500
Hi,
I am the person that originally posted the plea for more happy stories.
I fully expected to get flamed, so imagine my surprise when those happy
stories started pouring in in just one day!

Before when I would read the FML, I would be left with such a destitute
feeling and tears of sorrow.  Today, my eyes are filled from tears of
laughter (I LUVD the "pretty ferret" story with the hair curler) and I've
got an uplifting feeling instead.

Thanks to all of you with your happy stories of fun and laughter.

Alicia