Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 15:27:45 -0400
Yet More Ferret Math Hits Wyrdhaven:

The Weasels of Wyrdhaven have just added one to their number; a 4-week old
Marshall Farms kit presently unamed.  She's a red-eyed white-headed silver
mitt who somehow managed to steal Colleen's heart from deep inside her
window cage....

And yes, 4 weeks is WAY too young to be sold.  The pet shop owners (bless
their hearts) know this and are after Marshall Farms in a BIG way for
shipping kits this young.  We've got our vet (Dr. Lena Roeder, best in the
state) working with them to make sure they receive proper nutrition and care
until they ARE truly old enough to be sold, and the pet store is carefully
interviewing customers to make sure they understand the special needs of
weasels this young.

Photos will show up on the web page sometime this weekend.

And then there were eight....

Steve and Colleen
Continually Matching Wits with Newone, Minx, Puck, Taz, Scamp, Ranger, Rosie,
                               and She Who Is Yet To Be Named
Waiting on the Other Side:  Missy, Ripple, Slinky, and Zebulon Pike

| Steven Woodcock                                  _____C .._.             |
| Senior Software Engineer, Gameware & AI     ____/     \___/              |
| Lockheed Martin Real3D & Wyrd Wyrks       <____/\_---\_\     "Ferretman" |
| Phone: 719-597-5413 (Real3D), 719-392-2975 (Wyrd Wyrks)                  |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask] (Real3D), [log in to unmask] (Wyrd Wyrks)|
| Web: http://www.concentric.net/~swoodcoc/ferrets.html    (The Weasels)   |
|  My opinions are NO reflection of the opinions of Real3D--get *serious*  |