Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:35:34 EDT
I take my whole chicken, cut it into pieces and use a cleaver to break
the leg and theigh bones into thirds.  I also cut the breast and back
into 4 or 5 pieces.  I then cook it in a slow cooker for 10 to 12 hours
(usually overnight).  In the morning I let it cool a bit and run it all
through the blender on puree.  I then strain it into a large bowl, add
the rest of the ingredients mix it well and scoop it into bowls.

Couldn't be easier!  I tried the meat grinder and all I got was a MESS!
My babies love the gravy and I was having a horrible time of it with the
grinder.  I had surgery on both my hands and just cannot put the "umpf"
into getting the grinding blade off when the darned thing would get
jammed!  The slow cooker is SOOO much easier!

Just my 2 cents!

Love on your Fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website