From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:31:51 -0500
hi all,

each year, the fine arts department at the university of waterloo has a
miniature artwork sale to raise funds for the department.  basically
students and faculty contribute to sell artwork relatively cheap.  this
year I submitted 6 pieces, 4 of which sold.  I'm offering the remaining 2
to the first person(s) who sends me e-mail saying they want it, in return
for a US 25 donation to SOS in my name.  I'll cover regular postage.  you
can view the miniatures via
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/index.html
and go to the 2001 miniatures.  tell me whether you want the second one
(rectangular) or the last one (circular).

my only other additions are one painting of a dog under 2000 independent
paintings, and one ferret painting Solar Dance, under 2000-2001 paintings.

currently, I'm working a piece that involves painting, computer animation,
and ferrets of course :).  I probably won't work on any large paintings
for a bit, but I hope to do smaller ones on a regular basis.

hope you guys like them.