Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 14:47:48 +0000
Ringo is in love!  After all these years he has finally found a toy that
he is smitten with.  My big, fat tough boy has fallen in love with a
little, pink baby doll left behind by my two year old niece.  He can't
get enough of the darn thing.  He hauls her all over the den, wrestles
with her, snuggles up with her and wraps his paws around her for little
weasel hugs.  Said baby doll has a rattle built into her hand.  That
sends him into spasms of delight.  Ahhh, spring luv.  'Tis the funniest
thing to see this big ol'boy dragging a prissy little doll around with
him.  Silly little weasel!

Anne
(The Head Chaperone)