From:
Exclusively Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 19:42:13 -0500
While we were at the Frederick MD. show, a young gentleman came up to our
table followed by his mother and sister.  He saw our jar labeled for KODO &
OTHERS.  This young man proceeded to ask what the story was about KODO, and
of course we told him all we knew.  During the conversation the Seattle
tragedy came up, and we told the young man what we knew about it, and we
told him that the contents of the jar would be sent to Jean in Seattle.
This young gentleman reached into his pocket, pulled out a 5 dollar bill,
and placed it in the jar.  His mother looked over at him and asked him "are
you sure". and he replied "Yes ma'am, I have $30 and she needs this more
than I do".

We did not get the name of this fine young man, But to this gentleman, I say
THANK YOU, and so do the lost ones in Seattle.

For the ferrets always
Scott
Exclusively Ferrets

our tribute site is at

   http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1148
caution: it does take awhile (45 secs+)to load & needs a 586 or better to
run.  But you will hear if all goes well, Amazing Grace played on the
bagpipes.  Let me know what you think.
[Moderator's note: Works fine on Macintosh, but of course, that's better
than a 586 ;-)  BIG]

our catalog is at
   http://www.exclusivelyferrets.com