From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:29:09 -0700
I would like to sincerely thank all of you who invited me into their homes
and businesses and showed me their hospitality.  Special thanks to CJ,
Patty and Robin and crew at FA for going out of their way to welcome me.

Boy, can those FA folks really cook up a feast.  I ate too much and talked
for too long at the meeting but had a great time and really hope those
folks keep up the outstanding effort they have been putting out for the
fuzzies in Calif.  Sorry MC and friends up that way, I ran out of time
this trip but will be leaving on another soon.  this next trip, I will be
traveling with my new friend and mascot to ESI, Niko.  He really missed me
while I was gone and is still letting me know about it by showering me with
lots of kisses.  Also got to meet Faith from Cheweasels and was really
excited about some of the things we talked about.  You all will be seeing
the results of that subject soon.

Came back to 256 e-mails and am just wrapping it up now.  It seems there
was a lot of contraversy going while I was gone and I'll not step in the
middle of it.  I was disappointed when I went through the agriculture
checkpoint.  Here I am, with Especially Ferret magnetic signs on both doors
and signs in the window, with a stuffed ferret sitting on my shoulder, just
waiting to be asked if I had any ferrets.  All they asked me is if I had
any fruits and vegetables.  Then they waved me through.  I was hoping they
would search my car or something.  You would think or something!

Anyway, I'm back for a couple days and then I'm going to leave again.  The
Dr. said for me to stay out of the shelter, so now I have a Drs. note to
not be scooping poop.  Yeah!!

Hugs to all,
Ferretguy