From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 21:00:48 -0500
Hi,
Just wasted to share a story with you,

I live in a mobil home park and I bet I'm the only family in the whole park
(about maybe 500 familys) that owns 2 ferrets and it just rained quite a
bit here and a part by the main road out here flooded out,(a big puddle),I
desided to take Elvis out for a walk so just for the heck of it I wanted to
see if he would like the water so we walked to the puddle and he did swim
but most of the neighbor kids come iover after a while a asked me "WHAT IS
THAT"?  I said a fetter they said whats that?So I explainewd to them what a
ferret was,one boy even said to me why don't you get a regular pet?I said I
did he is as much domesticated as a cat or a dog.

A man came up to me and talked about his friends 2 ferrets he had, he says
there realy cool,he told me he us to own a few but that was a while back.

I was wondering are they still a new kind of pet cos not to many people own
them?

I also want to ask while I am thinking of it and before I forget agine,can
any one tell me why ferrets cost so much?They are anywhere from2-$500 or so
and up.

The main reason we got them is we (us 3 family members) fell deeply in love
with Coco the oldist& we also get back a large tax refund but if we didn't
have the money we wouldn't beable to afford to buy her from the pet shop.

Connie,        [log in to unmask]

PS SORRY ABOUT SPELLING,BAD TYPER ON THE KEYBOARD.