From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:53:21 -0400
I am so far behind in my FML...

I work in a small office off a larger meeting room.  When I go in I check
my phone messages which can be heard all over the rooms.  Just to clarify
why I mix things up, I am a friend of Wolfy's...errr, no, I am OLD, just
ASK Wolfy, errr, no my boss's name is Jody and Da Handsome Boy that lives
with me (not Jody) is Toby.  'K, ya ready, eh?

I go into the Office and I am rushed and overworked as usual.  Play my
messages and run out the door to yell at Jody to get his *** back here
to listen to this message for him cause I am tooooo busy to be taking his
messages!  (humph, in my creaky old voice!)

I play the message back.  Both he and I leaned over listening intently.
I suddenly say..."Nevermind" but he insists on hearing the whole msg.
The message was "Hello Toby, just wondering if you have a supply of
Cheweasles?"

A voice out in the Meeting room calls out..."Is that ferret getting phone
messages here now?"

Yep, a ferrety Mom in California is Toby's supplier.  She makes sure he
has his Cheweasles and even phones knowing Toby comes to work with me
some days!

Is it that ferrets are quirky or do they pick it up from their ferrety
people?  Or??

Thank you quirky Robin.  That made my day!

Lynda